Boost Your Productivity
High Productivity, Better Value
The Vorstrom TRD940 – 24000 industrial vacuum trailer is designed and manufactured for more productive and smoother performance as a whole. Offering the same great quality, efficiency and industry-leading performance known for Vorstrom vacuum equipment, this vacuum trailer is designed to recover and transport a wide range of materials.
The TRD940 – 24000 model with its hydraulic controlled tipping and rear opening door functions enable the operator to pump heavy sludges and bulk liquids efficiently, this makes it one of the most versatile industrial vacuum trailers on the market.
Powerful Components & Functions
Designed and manufactured in Australia to Australian standards, the TRD940 -24000 has a vacuum capacity of up to 24000 litres and is equipped with a 940 CFM blower. The blower rated to complete vacuum allows the operator to load material much faster in extreme and demanding conditions.
The vacuum tank has a full rear opening rear door with a 100mm top load brass lever valve and 150mm rear Brass lever discharge valve. It comes with a front mounted hydraulic hoist and controls to power the tipping hoist and the rear door as well as regulate the unlock/lock functions and door lifting/opening functions.
See FULL FEATURES for details.
- – 24 000L Capacity
- – Mounted to an Australian Made Tri axle trailer.
- – Lead compatible trailer with hitch and air/electrical to rear of trailer.
- – Fabricated I Beam Chassis
- – 2 Speed Landing Legs
- – Heavy duty rubber flap in front of legs
- – 1 x Toolbox and a 30-litre water hand wash tank
- – Led Lucidity Light kit
- – Trailer Sandblasted to class 3 and painted with 2 pack undercoat
- – Tank – 8mm Barrel and 8mm Torispherical ends
- – Front wash out hatch – 500mm
- – 940 cfm Blower pack
- – Diesel Engine with engine watch dog
- – 100mm Secondary Shut-off and 100mm Primary Shut-of
- – 1 x Pressure relief valve & 1 x vacuum relief valve
- – 1 x Pressure / Vacuum Gauge
- – Hydraulic controls to power the tipping hoist and the rear door – unlock and lock functions and door lifting/opening function
- – 100mm top load Brass lever valve & 150mm rear Brass lever discharge valve
- – Full Opening Rear door with 4 x over centre locking clamps
- – Front mounted Hydraulic Hoist
- – Bonded Steel hose trays with eyelets for rubber hold down straps
- – LED Work lights and an Amber Flashing light Rear mounted
- – Tank sandblasted and quality 2K undercoat applied
- – Operator Manual and Maintenance schedules supplied
- – Reliable 24Hr Backup and 12-month workmanship warranty
For high productivity and sturdiness in the most challenging conditions, come to Vorstrom Vacuum Equipment. We have over a decade experience servicing some of the most demanding industrial projects across Australia.
Our facility and team are trained and outfitted for specialized design and manufacturing of vacuum trucks and trailers, including liquid vacuum Ioader, Industrial vacuum trucks and hydro excavators. Whatever specific requirements your project requires, call us today.
The Vorstrom Approach
The key to our approach is creating a vacuum truck to do the job, just as you need it. We take the time to discover your needs, understand what you’ll be pumping or excavating, and make sure you’re covered for capacity, safety and access.
Research fuels our progress. Constant operator feedback guides our product development, to make our units even easier to use, adaptable to different conditions, and fully functional.
And we undertake deep consultation with each and every customer during the design stage.
Then, we configure one of our proven designs and build it under strict quality control in Australia. We deliver to your door every time and are on call anytime you need servicing and parts.
Plus, we don’t shirk the dirty work we’re on call anytime you need servicing and parts. The upshot? You’re in and out of jobs faster, operators have it easier, and you’ve got instant, local backup when you need it.