TRD Vacuum Truck Series
The Vorstrom TRD series is the most efficient and versatile vacuum equipment model on the market. Designed with our customers input, this combi-vac truck unit is built to provide similar service as a hydrovac but with additional hauling capacity and functions.
Available in 8000L – 15000L barrel capacity with 1200L to 2400L of wash down water, the TRD model is ideal for liquid waste, bulk mud transportation, hydro excavation, heavy sludges, bulk liquid and can load products that tend to foam when loading. The units can be mounted to 4×2, 6×4, 8×4, 10×4 cab chassis.
The featured model, TRD1000 – 10000 is rated at 1000CFM at free air with a liquid ring cooling tank and 10000L waste capacity. It is equipped with a high volume wash down pump or 4000PSI @ 21 l/min pressure cleaner, full opening rear door with 4x over centre locking clamps.
Efficient and Versatile Equipment
Available in a number of customizable configurations, the TRD series is an ideal candidate for any size municipality, water and sewer district, or contractor who is cleaning storm drains, catch basins and/or sewers.
This model can be used in combination of other vacuum units on large jobs. An excellent add-on for vacuum services companies, this popular configuration is designed to maximize hauling capacity and transfer bulk volumes of payload.
Vorstrom purpose-built units allow for various configurations to make for satisfied customers.
See FULL FEATURES tab below.
– 10,000L Capacity
– Manufactured in Australia in accordance with AS1554.1 GP and AS1210
– 8mm Barrel and 8mm Torispherical ends
– Truck Master Samson liquid ring pump
– Rated at 1000CFM at free air
– Liquid ring cooling tank
– 4-way Change over valve (vacuum & pressure)
– Pressure/Vacuum Gauge
– PTO and Hydraulic pump (to suit truck transmission)
– Complete Hydraulic system with Heavy duty spool valves to operate, Vacuum Pump and Tipping Ram and Full opening rear door
– Front Mount Tipping Hoist
– 100mm Primary shut off & 100mm secondary cyclone
– 1 x Pressure relief valve
– 1 x vacuum relief valve
– 100mm top load Brass inlet valve, 100mm rear Brass discharge valve
– Full Opening Rear door with 4 x over centre locking clamps
– Roll over protection
– Aluminium hose trays
– 4 x sight glasses
– 2 x LED Work lights
– 1 x Amber Flashing light rear mounted
– Rear hose supports
– Quality 2-pac painted finish
– Complete unit is sandblasted and painted in 2- pack paint
– Operator Manual and maintenance schedules supplied
– Reliable 24-Hour Backup and 12-month workmanship warranty
For high productivity and sturdiness in the most challenging conditions, come to Vorstrom Vacuum Equipment. We have over a decade experience servicing some of the most demanding industrial projects across Australia.
Our facility and team are trained and outfitted for specialized design and manufacturing of vacuum trucks and trailers, including liquid vacuum Ioader, Industrial vacuum trucks and hydro excavators. Whatever specific requirements your project requires, call us today.
The Vorstrom Approach
The key to our approach is creating a vacuum truck to do the job, just as you need it. We take the time to discover your needs, understand what you’ll be pumping or excavating, and make sure you’re covered for capacity, safety and access.
Research fuels our progress. Constant operator feedback guides our product development, to make our units even easier to use, adaptable to different conditions, and fully functional.
And we undertake deep consultation with each and every customer during the design stage.
Then, we configure one of our proven designs and build it under strict quality control in Australia. We deliver to your door every time and are on call anytime you need servicing and parts.
Plus, we don’t shirk the dirty work we’re on call anytime you need servicing and parts. The upshot? You’re in and out of jobs faster, operators have it easier, and you’ve got instant, local backup when you need it.